Wednesday, April 15, 2020

14-Day Reset Day 9 & 10

Let's talk about yesterday.  I started out on a good foot but ended on a relapse.  I was able to do some prep this afternoon for tomorrow's breakfast.  I may prepare one of my snacks tonight but not sure.

No pictures were taken of the meals.  I meant to for tonight but was hungry and totally spaced out!

Breakfast for both days was similar to the Breakfast "Use it Up" Scramble.  I didn't use the ground turkey but did use lots of veggies like broccoli, zucchini, green pepper, and a mushroom.  Used egg substitute. Seasoned with Bacon Bacon, Onion Onion, and Seasoned Pepper.

Yesterday's lunch was the leftover Pesto Chicken & Veggie Skillet.  Today was a Big Sexy Salad with the Salsa Beef and Citrus Herb Vinaigrette Dressing.

Snacks were almonds, carrots, and cucumber slices.

Dinner last night was pizza from Papa Murphy's.  Tonight I fixed Roasted Salmon & Veggies.  The veggies were broccoli and carrots.  I will be using the leftover salmon for salads.

Hard to believe we are halfway through this week.  I need to prep tomorrow's dinner as it needs to marinate at least 2 hours to overnight.  Guess I won't make the snack mix.  I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment