Saturday, April 11, 2020

14-Day Reset - Day 6

I decided today would be a relaxing day and a treat day.  Actually, I didn't do too bad . . . finally cooked the beef in the crock-pot for tonight's dinner.  Pictures were taken of dinner but they will be added at a later date.

Breakfast was a small meal - 2 hard-boiled eggs, that's all.

Morning snack - hmmm . . . I think it was some almonds.

Lunch was a can of Chicken & Wild Rice soup with some added chicken.

Afternoon snack was about 4 oz of sliced turkey.

Dinner - Finally had the Salsa Beef Salad except I didn't have it as a salad . . .  just the Salsa Beef with a side of steamed broccoli.

We finished off the evening with a John Wayne western movie and some popcorn.

So, I had a couple of servings of carbs today.  Normally I avoid them.  But like I indicated earlier, it was my relax day.  Tomorrow will be another day . . . prepping for some upcoming breakfasts and dinners and planning the shopping for week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment