Tuesday, April 7, 2020

14-Day Reset Day 2

Well . . . meals didn't go according to plan.   and I don't have the photos to share either.  The product that has been featured in both yesterday's recipes and today's is the Cinnamon Spice Seasoning pictured above.  I am enjoying using it.

For Breakfast I had the same thing as I had yesterday - the Overnight Chia Breakfast.  I didn't have the time to make the item that was originally planned.  Hopefully, another day.

Morning Snack - Cinnamon Berry Smoothie Snack.  It was interesting.  Unfortunately, the ice cubes didn't break up like they should have.  I have a very old blender.  Again, I used peanut butter instead of the almond butter.  Found that it seemed to overpower the berries.  I used spinach leaves - never even noticed them.  The berries I used included raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries.

Lunch was leftovers from last night's dinner - the Roasted Chicken & Veggies.

Afternoon Snack - Cinnamon Nut Energy Bars.  I made the item but didn't have it until after dinner.  Ate almonds instead.  I used egg substitute instead of egg whites.  I don't know if that made a difference or not.  I didn't add the salt, either.  I think the blender made it too smooth, it was more like a batter than something you would press into shape.  It was still good.


Dinner was leftovers that was found in the freezer from a few months ago - Skillet Chicken & Mushrooms.  It was good and actually does fit in the program.


No comments:

Post a Comment