Monday, April 13, 2020

14-Day Reset - DAy 8

Success!  Week 1 resulted in a weight loss of 3.3 pounds.  Just what I wanted.  Some of the benefits I've seen with this program - no sleepiness in the afternoons (especially an hour after lunch).  Reason - no (or very little) carbs.  Now on to Week 2.

I kind of mixed up the menu again but did stay on track.

Breakfast was a repeat from last week with the Overnight Chia Breakfast Pudding with fresh fruit.

No morning snack - I was so busy training new staff that time got away from me!  So, ate some of the snack items with my lunch.

Lunch was the Salsa Beef Salad with the Citrus Herb Vinaigrette Dressing.  I used kale & spinach instead of romaine.  I used celery, black olive slices, and a slice of green pepper.  Had a few carrot sticks to go with it

Afternoon Snack consisted of almonds and a few more carrot sticks.


Dinner - Pesto Chicken & Veggie Skillet.  Oh my, loved this!  I kind of screwed up the pesto sauce but it was still delicious.  I did several substitutions in regards to the vegetables - green beans instead of asparagus, mushrooms instead of sweet peppers.  I also used our Avocado Oil instead of olive oil.  I also left out the Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.

No comments:

Post a Comment