Sunday, April 12, 2020

14-Day Reset - DAy 7

Happy Easter!  Hope you all had a good day.  I did several preps today for the upcoming week . . . well actually, only one item got cooked.  Didn't get the breakfast for tomorrow done.  But that's okay.  I did get the meals planned for this week.  And tomorrow will be the results of Week 1!


Brunch - yes, I said brunch.  Had a late morning.  So, I had the Blueberry Citrus Breakfast Meatballs with spinach & kale and the Citrus Herb Vinaigrette.

Snack - Cinnamon Berry Smoothie Snack.  This was a lot better this time.

Dinner - well, really not supposed to have carbs, but I had a small amount of mashed potatoes rather than having the mashed cauliflower.  I did have green beans to go with the meal.  Wondering what I had . . . well it was Creamy Balsamic Meatballs.  They were delicious.

The prep this week was for Magic Chicken to be used in several recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment