Thursday, April 9, 2020

14-Day Reset - Day 4

Oh boy . . . today went sideways.  First, I forgot to put the beef roast in the crock pot to make Magic Beef for the dinner tonight.  Then, I had planned on eating lunch at home when I got done with work . . . well I didn't leave the office until 5pm.  So, lunch was bought at the deli and so was my afternoon snack.  

The neat thing about the Reset Program is . . . you can adapt! 

Breakfast - Blueberry Citrus Breakfast Meatballs with 2 cups power greens (I used kale and spinach) and 1 tablespoon of the the Citrus Herb Vinaigrette Dressing.  I screwed up on the dried blueberries - they were supposed to be no sugar added.


Morning Snack - Cinnamon Nut Energy Bars 

Lunch - Spinach salad with chicken, bacon, cheese, and sunflower seeds.

Afternoon Snack - packaged salted Cashews


Dinner  - leftover Roasted Chicken & Veggies that was meant to be used with a soup for today's lunch.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.


No comments:

Post a Comment