Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

 I hope to be more consistent this year on blog postings.  So, here are the plans for January:

  1.   Our theme is Start Clean.  So, I plan on following our Reset programs
    • First up will be the 5-Day Reset.  I will be sharing some of the steps, meals & recipes.  This will be starting Jan 3rd.
    • I will then do the 14-Day Reset along with Tastefully Simple's HQ on Facebook starting Jan 17th
  2.     I hope to have at least one party each month.  My goal is to have $500 in sales.  
    • Sharing the Facebook Live Event on Jan 4th
    • Accomplish one or more sales incentives this month
      • $250 - for a special kitchen towel (this must be done by Jan 10th)
      • $600 for a magnetic meal planner
      • $1200 - the meal planner plus a nesting locking lid bowl set
      • $2400 - the meal planner, the nesting bowl set, and a Tritan Luray water bottle
    • Sell at least six (6) Dill Pickle Dip Mixes for a "I'm a Pretty Big Dill" button.  
    • Sharing our Flash Friday specials on Facebook
      • Dec 31st was our Creme Brule Bar Mix
      • Jan 7th will be our Syrup Trio
      • Jan 14th - Cheesy Pizza Warm Dip Mix
      • Jan 21st - Cranberry Orange Bread Mix
      • Jan 28th - Sesame Ginger Sauce
Will you help me out?  I'm looking for a very successful year one month at a time.  Join me in my commitment to healthy eating or join my team.

Check out my website for more information -   https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mbelles1



No comments:

Post a Comment