Sunday, January 2, 2022

Reset Planning

 
 First thing you need to do is order your meal kit from my website.   It comes with the Reset Guide (menu, grocery list, and recipes) and the Tastefully Simple products you need. (this applies to the 5-Day & 14-Day Reset kits).

Read  your Program Guide.  It gives you ideas as to what to expect, substitutions, tips for success, and balanced lifestyle choices. 

Next, review the recipes.  Determine if you need to make any substitutions.  I always substitute 99% Lean Ground Turkey for any ground beef, chicken, etc.  Since my husband does not like peppers, I try to find a substitution there like zucchini or mushrooms or carrots or even broccoli (depending on what texture or color I'm wanting).  One of the recipes uses salmon -  you can substitute chicken.

Copy the grocery list or create your own based on the changes you want or need to make.  Did you check your cupboards or freezer to make sure you don't already have the items?  Are you going to do meal prep in advance or each day?  I do a combination.  Is your whole family joining you?  Then you will need to adjust the recipes to modify the servings.  If it's just you, then the dinners will become several meals for you as they are made for a family of 4.

I've put together my grocery list and we will be shopping after the game, weather permitting.  The first day will be on Monday.

As part of our reset (this is not in the program guide), I will weigh myself first thing Monday morning.  I will also take my body measurements.  Then on the Saturday morning following the reset, I will weigh myself and re-take the measurements to see how successful I was.

Happy Healthy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment