Sunday, June 19, 2016

Is this Goulash or is it Spanish Rice - a one skillet meal

I like making quick meals with whatever I have on hand.  This is one of our favorites and I use leftover Tastefully Simple spices.  It is easier for me to list the ingredients but not the quantities as it is more of according to your taste.  I used 99% fat free ground turkey breast and about 1 tablespoon for each of the seasonings.  I also used instant brown rice (about a cup).

Ingredients: 


1 lb ground meat
Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto
Garlic Garlic
Onion Onion
Salt-free Seasoning
1 can mushrooms
1 can tomato sauce
1 can kidney beans
Rice

Instructions:  


Brown meat with seasonings.  Add mushrooms (not drained), beans (undrained),  and tomato sauce.  Add enough rice to absorb any liquid.  Bring to a boil then simmer until rice is cooked.





No comments:

Post a Comment