Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Slow Cooker Simply Salsa Chicken Recipe - #9 of TS Eatwell Choices 28 day menu

This was Monday night's dinner.  We had to have a quick meal as there was a niece's soccer game to watch that evening.  I don't get home from work until 6 and the game started at 7:30 (a half-hour drive from our house).  This met the need.

This recipe came from Tastefully Simple's recipe section.  We enjoyed it very much.  And I had a very full crock-pot.  Serves 6-8 (I actually got 8 servings!).  No modifications this time (sorry to disappoint you).  My chicken was still frozen so I cooked it a little longer (probably wasn't necessary as the chicken started be a little bit dry).

Ingredients:
1/4 C Simply Salsa Mix
14.5 oz can diced tomatoes (I had no salt added)
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 C uncooked instant rice
1 C water
1/2 C cheese (I used low fat)

Directions:  Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, cook on low 8-10 hours.

You can order your TS products from my website at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mbelles1.

Check out the TS to You program - Auto shipment of 10 or 30 meals every other month.  Includes menu, recipes and grocery list.  The recipes here are a part of that program.  Other benefits - 10% discount coupon off next order, free shipping after your third order, and you don't have to worry about "What's for Dinner?"!

check out the YouTube for more info http://youtu.be/tAdkrDjaBBc and then go to: https://www.tastefullysimple.com/subscribe and let's chat so I can answer any questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment