Saturday, February 19, 2022

Reset Day 5







 Yesterday (Saturday) was the final day of the 5-Day Reset.  I mixed a couple of the menus.  

Breakfast was the Breakfast Brocoli Hash.  I lowered the temperatures for cooking to Medium from Medium High.  That helped prevent some of the sticking - although, it took longer for the egg to cook to my preferred doneness (hard yolk & whites).

I had the Pistachio Chicken Salad for lunch.

Carrot sticks were my afternoon snack.

Dinner was the Asian Beef & Veggie Skillet.


Evening snack was apples with peanut butter.

Stepping on the scales this morning showed a total weight loss of 4.6 pounds.

Today, I did have an English muffin and hashbrowns with my breakfast since we were eating out.  Lunch was a chef salad (contained cheese).  However, if I continue to limit the grains and dairy, I should be good.  We will probably have popcorn this evening since we haven't had a dinner.  Been no snacks.  Did drink quite a bit of water while at the restaurant watching the Seahawk game.  What a game!

I plan on doing the 14-Day reset starting next week.  So, stay tuned for articles on how that goes.

BTW:  This posting is late as I was waiting to copy the pictures from my camera.  Today was the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment