Sunday, July 7, 2019

Rustic Herb Roasted Green Beans

I love roasting veggies.  It's gotten to be my favorite way of fixing them.  Just imagine, you can use any vegetable - carrots, broccoli, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, etc.  Rather than olive oil, I would use our Avocado Oil or Roasted Infused Garlic Oil.  I also use our Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.  Sometimes, I use our other seasonings like Citrus Herb Seasoning or Ultimate Steak Seasoning or even Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto.

Ingredients:
1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Rustic Herb Seasoning

Instructions:

1.  Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.  Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.


2.  Combine all ingredients on baking sheet; toss to coat.

3.  Bake 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness.

Makes 6 servings.


No comments:

Post a Comment